Monday, January 13, 2020

New Year New Me!

      “New year, new me.Before the clock strikes midnight it’s as if there is magic in the air. My hopes are so high and I just can’t wait for 2020 to roll itself in. Because a new year automatically means you are going to be a different person. I mean why wouldn’t it? You have thrown your new years resolutions to the universe and you know they will be granted 12:01 a.m. on 2020.The beginning of a New Year is an exciting time, but remember that a “new year” doesn’t mean you are automatically a “new you;” you’ve got to work a little bit for that!                 

Image result for new year new me"

      It’s about that time of year again. I can feel it all around. 2020 has come to a close and I am creating now my list again for my incoming 2021. I am going to be hard working student for this year! I am going to attend church every Sunday. Learn how to cook, be adventurous, put myself out there more, be a lovable, and caring son, brother and also to our every relatives and love ones, have no more regrets, create memories, and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment