Monday, January 20, 2020

Change: It starts With Me

Image result for change"            Change starts with me??? We must all change the way we think and act. I am responsible for the way I think and act. It would be tomfoolery to place the responsibility of my transformation in character, in the hands of another. Maturity starts when we own our mistakes and take the necessary action of correcting them. Change however does not occur in isolation. Positive change starts with me. Discovering what it is that needs to change in our own hearts, lives, motives and actions is the key to exploring and eventually discovering peace; not only personal, internal peace but peace with others and with the world at large.

       I just woke up one day and decided I didn't like this to feel anymore, or even again. So I changed. I had a lot of exusesfor not being to change, but at the end of the day, they were excuses. Being able to change it is starts with your decision to change.

1 comment: