Wednesday, December 11, 2019

My 3rd Quarter in ICat class


      In my 3rd quarter in ICT class, I've gained a lot of lessons about Microsoft Frontpage. I've learned the uses of Microsoft Frontpage and the parts of this application. Doing our activities in our 3rd quarter ICT class are very enjoyable.
      
       In the 3rd quarter, I encountered some challenges in our ICT class. Sometimes I can't follow to our lesson because sometimes our teacher is so quick to discuss about our lesson and in this 2nd quarter she is very busy from the office and because of the uncountable meetings and too much celebration in our school.

       I overcome all of this through the help of my classmates and who guide me in our activities, who explain to me our lessons clearly. I overcome those by asking questions to our teacher about the lessons that I can't understand and searching in the internet for the lessons that I can't really understand.

       Moving on, I will used all lessons I've learned from this quarter and share it to other people who didn't know the uses and parts of the Microsoft Frontpage. I will share my knowledge about the lesson that I've learned in this quarter to the grade 9 students so that they can easily understand their lessons if they were in grade 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment