Tuesday, August 13, 2019

My 1st quarter in ICT class

yellow leaf tree between calm body of water at daytime      In our 1st quarter in ICT class, I've gained a lot of lessons like creating, and publishing blogs. I've also learned the different types of blog and different blog search engines such as blog lines, blog scope and technorati. In the 1st quarter I've also learned the uses of internet, the pioneers, and history of the internet.

      In the 1st quarter, I encountered some challenges in our ICT class. Sometimes I can't follow to our lesson because sometimes our teacher is so quick to discuss about our lesson and sometimes she is very busy from the office and changing schedule of students. And it's not easy to take down notes because our discussion is too fast.

      I overcome all of this through the help of my classmates and who guide me in our activities, who explain to me our lessons clearly. I overcome those by asking questions to our teacher about the lessons that I can't understand and searching in the internet for the lessons that I can't really understand.

      Moving on, I will used all lessons I've learned from this quarter and share it to other people who didn't know how to create blog account, how to published some blog. I will share my knowledge about blogging to the grade 9 students so that they can easily understand their lessons if they were in grade 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment